In response to the recent Government announcement about a further national lockdown, we’re getting in touch with all our customers to detail our Operations moving forwards.
Our field operations will continue where safe to do so, with our Installers following guidance around working in peoples homes.
- All our Installers carry PPE and hand sanitize
- All our Installers will carry out a pre-work risk assessment to determine whether it is safe to being work
- We continue to prioritize service calls, key worker installations and low risk installations
- We contact all customers in advance of the appointment to determine who may have symptoms or have a positive COVID result to delay their appointment
- Any customer who wishes to delay their installation can be rescheduled
How we are updating our approach to new installations
Our advisors are there to guide our customers through the application and installation of a charge point at their property.
When it comes to arranging an installation, we will not make any compromises on safety for both our customers and our Installers.
About our risk assessment process
Our advisors and our Installers will be carrying out a dynamic risk assessment using the latest government and our guidelines to ensure a safe installation.. This process and introduction of additional safety measures, such as social distancing and PPE aims to limit the contact between our team and customers, whilst allowing us to complete installations safely and securely.
All our team will have access to our systems while working remotely. We acknowledge that our response times may be slower than usual as a result of working from home.
Preparation for Installation
We anticipate that some customers who have planned works to be completed in advance of our Installations may be delayed. Please contact us directly to discuss by emailing us at email@example.com or calling on 01293227520.